Re: [MOL] PJ allergies [03198] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ allergies

PJ, I am fine actually, getting a bit antsy as I am booked for a colonscopy
for the 8 of Feb. Did you go to live with your in-laws when you married.
Sometimes, a change of environment is the trigger to late onset allergies.
I first noticed mine when I moved to the Pacific Northwest. Then it seemed
I would get a recurrance whenever our office moved. Then when we moved to a
different house. I am now only severely allergic to horse dander.  A
Naturopath suggested that I give up dairy foods as it causes mucus flow.
Cathy is the same and we have Kleenex boxes by every couch and every room!
We should buy stock in the kleenex company. Love, Jeanne