Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary ! [03194] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary !

Dear Mary,
My heart and prayers go out to you. It is with love and concern for you all
that I say, be strong and be selfish. Bitch at the insurance company enough
that they give you what you need, NOW or have someone aggressive do this
for you. Take advantage of all the help people are willing to offer, meals,
visits, etc. but also say NO when you need to. Explain that Angelo needs
his rest and restrict visiting hours. You need time alone as a family as well.
Alec and I made our own funeral arrangements 13 years ago when my Mom died.
That is a task that a supportive friend or family member would be able to
help you with. This does not mean you are giving up hope!
My husband is a member of the Lions Club. I know there are more clubs in
the U.S. than in Canada. They offer free hospital beds and equipment to
people who need them. You might want to give them a call.
My thoughts and prayers are always with you. You are never forgotten. I
thought, perhaps, you needed some time to yourself. We are always here for
you.
Love
Christine