Re: [MOL] Judy [03193] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy

Judy,
The end is still in sight! I found the last few, which they called a boost,
directly to the tumour site, were the easiest so have no fear. You will
finish about the same time of year that I did. I was supposed to be
finished my radiation treatments on Feb 14 but, because they had cancelled
a day, didn't finish until the 17th. (There was a weekend in there which
they don't do treatments on the weekend). I was living at my sister's for a
month during treatment so I finally came back home for good on Valentine's
Day. My hubby got me flowers and chocolates. Now each year we have another
reason to celebrate at Valentine's Day, as will you. All the best to you.
Love,
Christine