Re: [MOL] Greg.. [03190] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg..

Shona,
Greg sure is on a roller coaster ride lately. Just as he starts to feel
better, this has to happen. I'm hoping they will get it under control
quickly and he will be feeling better soon. You know that you and Greg are
always in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever want to talk, you know I am
here for you both.
Christine