Re: [MOL] RE: Frank we love you...... [03189] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] RE: Frank we love you......

Frank,
So who has this picture. I'm still waiting to see it.
I wish you well on your tests next week. I'm praying all will be well and
you will be able to relax a little and concentrate on your family.
Remember too that winter doesn't last forever (just seems like it). LOL.
Christine