From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, 29 January 1999 14:35
Subject: Re: [MOL] Thrombosytosis/reply

You know Mam, I found that several times and thought perhaps it may be; but I am so good at sticking my foot in my mouth I did not want to take the chance.  Say pal, how be thee, are you still on the night shift?  It is rapidly approaching my bed time, so tired.  Going to answer these last few e-mails, then that's it for me tonight.  Take care friend, lillian