Re: [MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight......... [03181] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight.........

OK, Kathy,
You just want me to get fat too, LOL.  I guess then I won't need a car, I can
just roll around the country meeting all the MOLS.  But I'll be Uglyyyyyyyyyy.
Love you all,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/29/99 11:00:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,