RE: [MOL] Bill Clinton's "coincidence" - hmmmm! [03180] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Bill Clinton's "coincidence" - hmmmm!

Title: RE: [MOL] Bill Clinton's "coincidence" - hmmmm!

Oh, goody, Pam.   I'm so glad you don't know!!  He's a Rush Limbaugh wannabee -- super super super conservative talk show host out of Seattle.  Sometimes I'd be inclined to agree with him, except he's so consumed with hatred for the Democrats and especially Clinton, I think he's half nuts.  Why do I listen to him?  Beats me!! LOL  It's either him or Dr. Laura, and she makes me mad, too!  Love,  Ktahy