Re: [MOL] weekly prayer list [03177] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] weekly prayer list

Dear PJ,

I have taken your list, printed it out and say each persons name
individually on Fri night services when we say the "MIsha Berach" a
Hebrew Prayer for Healing and on Sunday morning at the church that Barb
attends and each night at 7:00 p.m for our nightly prayer ritual. Thank
you for the list. Prayers are very very powerful.

God Bless
marty auslander