[MOL] More ABout IP-6 [03175] Medicine On Line

[MOL] More ABout IP-6

Good morning my friends,

In my quest to learn about new products that suggest cancer killing or
immune system boosting I have learned the following about one product
that you may or may not be interested in. Now, I am not a salesman and
do not suggest that you use this therapy. It is but for information as I
am interested in this for my wife, as well. HOpe this info benefits. I
received this information from another good friend who has similar
interests in overcoming all malignancies once and for all.

God Bless
marty auslander

Marty,

My friend who used to run a nutrition store sent me some information on
IP6. The info came from a "handout" magazine called Let's Live.  She got
it at a well-known nutrition store.  Here are some excerpts:

"In addition to animal studies, there are several human studies that
have
shown that IP6 inhibits growth of human prostate cancer cells and
adeno-carcinoma.  Scientists have observed that cancer cells can revert
back to normal cells in the presence of IP6. . . If you want to make IP6
part of your treatment for cancer, take up to 8 gm daily (dose depends
on
stage of cancer)."

The article was written by Dr. Jose Antonio, Ph.D.