RE: [MOL] Taxol,/Kathy C [03174] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Taxol,/Kathy C

Title: RE: [MOL] Taxol,/Kathy C

Donna:  That's exactly what happened to me.  It hurt so bad.  They put me out and took a picture of my esophagus, and it looked like burnt steak!  That's when I lost a lot of weight, too -- about 13 lbs. in a week.  When I got down to 105, they got worried, and so did I.  I'm not very tall, but 105 is not quite enough for me.  I've gained about 10 lbs. back now and look much better.  I looked like a bald bird there for awhile.  LOL  What in the world did you do, if they didn't put you in the hospital?  Thank goodness we're over that -- right?  Kathy C.