Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ! [03170] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ!

Just another suggestion. Beets are one of the best if not the best
vegetable for detoxification and cleansing of the liver, which is one of
the most vital organs in purification of food products in our immune
system. Jucing a pint of carrots and beets (carrots 5- beet 1) a day
provides the immune system with the necessities of vitamin A and
detoxification the liver. Vitamin A is an anti-oxidant or immune system
booster in helping killer cells overcome cancer cells. Just my view.

God Bless
marty auslander