[MOL] Re: [03165] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Dear Friend,

I have heard of little side effects but have been told by many that the
benefits far outweigh any side effects that may be incurred. You may
check with the National Cancer Institute at 1-8004 cancer and they will
provide you with written information on possible side effects.

God Bless
marty auslander