[MOL] A Not So Rare JOke From Me----Lost In The Woods [03163] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Not So Rare JOke From Me----Lost In The Woods

Good morning all,

Thought you may enjoy this short to the point joke. Have a great day and
God Bless

marty auslander

An exhausted hunter out in the wilds stumbled into a camp. "Am I glad to
see you." he said. "I've been lost for three days."

"Don't get too excited friend." the other hunter replied. "I've been
lost for three weeks."