Re: Fw: [MOL] concerned [03161] Medicine On Line

Re: Fw: [MOL] concerned

Dear FRiend,

White cells, platelets, red cells all of which is comprised of the bone
marrow and part of our immune system tend to fall and rise for many
different reasons, not all of which may be concerning and alarming. AS a
suggestion, I would seek a 2nd opinion say from a good Hematologist and
take many tests, such as cbc (complete blood counts), lfts (liver
function tests) Chem 7's which include the testing of kidney function
and other related organs along with say, an ultrasound, or mri, or
catscan or combination of these to monitor or screen any concerns of
abnormalities. Being scared, is not an option when there is much room to
hope. The time to be alarmed is when all these tests come back
concluding there is something to be alarmed about. NOw is the time to
learn, to test, to understand and be informative so that when the tests
are concluded, whether concerning or relieved you will have some idea as
to what step to take next. Lets take one step at a time and get all
these tests taken care of first, and then take those tests to a 2nd
opinion, if needed. WE are as well, Here for you.

God Bless
marty auslander