Re: [MOL] Taxol, [03158] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol,

DEar ladies,

May I suggest that if there are those that are in need of conventional
radiation to seek opinions that are proficient with SRS (stereotactic
radiosurgery). Does not in any way do the type of damage or side effects
that are caused by conventional radiation. Just a suggestion.

God Bless
marty