Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi [03153] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi

Dear Shona,

I know there are many here that are eager to help you and Greg get on a
path of wellness. I would like to be more supportive as well, if you
don't mind?  Would you mind e-mailing me a histology of Gregs
malignancy, diagnosis, treatments recommended, opinions from other
Doctors, so that I may be able to read, understand and then, God
willing, offer some suggestions that may be of some benefit?

God Bless
marty auslander