Re: [MOL] PJ [03151] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ

Hi PJ,
I had a 2 way switch box before but it wouldn't work with my new printer or
Snappy, so my Nephew brought me down a 4 way, it works with everything.  I do
my designing in The Print Shop Premier, It would be worth your while to get
that program.  I'll design you one and paste it to your e-mail to show you
what it can do.
The Problem with AOL is that it does mantinance work and they have a list of
the times they'll be working on upgrading, I just stay off during those times
and avoid the problems.  I agree that they don't always pick good times to be
doing it.  They have a lot more features then others that I have looked into
and the ones that my friends have.  I can't go to the funeral today because
I'm getting out of town company in.  Wow!  They'll be here in just about 1/2
hour, I've got to go and get dressed and make our beds.  Talk to you later.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/29/99 12:05:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,