Re: [MOL] Candy [03149] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Candy

DEar Christine,

If you know Alex, would you mind asking him what they feed the chickens
with? Just curious and when the chickens are slaughtered how do they
process the chickens? WE need to be educated so that we learn what we
eat and what advertisements are considered to be truthful when it is
advertised as range free. I am ignorant in this matter, and like to see
things written and advertised with the belief that we have and perceive
to believe that range free means something that is not fed with
preservatives, hormones, pesticides and with nutritious feed for natural
growth. Just curious. I applaud your desires to be nutritiously learned
and healthy. Its a difficult path, but we believe it is worthwhile and
necessary.

God Bless
marty