Re: [MOL] Oral care and cancer [03148] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oral care and cancer

I printed this info to Word and attached it to a letter I sent my Dad's Dr
this morning.  She thinks she knows everything; if she has a computer she
could learn more...she has never discussed with him the side-effects of chemo
and he imagines every possible problem to be NEW cancers, as would anyone in
his situation.  But it is also his fault as he doesn't want any info unless it
comes directly from the doctor!
Chris