Re: [MOL] aol [03147] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] aol

Dear Chirs,

My name is Marty. I am so glad, as I am with other sort of new members,
like Kathy C and Christine and excuse me if I haven't named all,  to see
the contributions and hope messages that you are providing. Many will
benefit and your messages of spirituality is one of prime spokes to
wellness. Thank you for that.

God Bless
marty auslander