Re: [MOL] Tumors killed by heat [03141] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tumors killed by heat

Dear Joicy,

Thank you. I am so encouraged each day I search, the cancer discussion
and research websites and find that there are more and more clinical
trials that are on going as well as FDA approved therapies. WE are, each
day, getting closer and closer to cure. Thank you

God Bless
marty auslander