Good Morning My FRiends,
Thought you might enjoy the following:
1. Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door
2. If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that
considered a hostage situation?
3. Just think how much deeper the ocean would be if sponges didn't live
4. If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
5. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
7. I went for a walk last night, and my kids asked me how long I'd be
gone. I said, "The whole time."
8. So what's the speed of dark?
9. How come you don't ever hear about gruntled employees? And who has
been diss-ing them anyhow?
10. After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT
of the water?
11. Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
12. If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
13. I just got skylights put in my place. The people who live above me
14. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
15. Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the
16. Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
18. If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
19. Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
20. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
22. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
23. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as
cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
24. Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the
battery is dead?
26. Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished?
Shouldn't they be called builts?
27. Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?
28. Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they
already know you don't have?
29. If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe
is expanding, what is it expanding into?
30. If you got into a taxi and the driver started driving backward,
would the taxi driver end up owing you money?
31. What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
32. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the
other trees make fun of it?
33. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
34. When two airplanes almost collide why do they call it a near miss?
It sounds like a near hit to me!!
35. Do fish get cramps after eating?
36. Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?
37. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in
charge of everything outdoors?
38. Why do scientists call it research when looking for something new?
39. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
40. When I erase a word with a pencil, where does it go?
41. Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open,
it's not a door?
42. Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you.
Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.
43. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always
ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
44. If "con" is the opposite of "pro," then what is the opposite of
45. Why is it lemon juice contains mostly artificial ingredients, but
dishwashing liquid contains real lemons?
46. Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
47. Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?
48. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
49. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
50. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
51. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
52. What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious?
53. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
54. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys
55. Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent?
56. Is boneless chicken considered to be an invertebrate?
57. Do married people live longer than single people, or does it just
58. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the
self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the
59. If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they
all still working?
60. Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?
61. War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.
This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email