Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi [03123] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi

Hi Sandi,

I know you wont get this till you get back, I hope you a good weekend with
Cricket, how is she doing??  I am really sorry to hear about your uncle.  My
mom just told me this am that my uncle has been dropping weight like crazy and
they dont know why, they are doing tests on him starting today, I am praying
that it isnt cancer but it seems they think so.  It is great that you are
getting to see the people you love though, I am sure that means alot to them,
you take care and hang in there yourself :)   Shona