[MOL] CRoss checks to nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists [03120] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CRoss checks to nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists

Dear Lil,

Yes, of course. We experienced both circumstances where a Doc mistook

the dosage prescription for another. For instance he prescribed a 4 week

interval for Topotecan thinking the interval was TAxol. In fact
Topotecan

interval is 3 weeks. This is a serious mistake. And also we had to

correct the nurses on one occasion and the pharmacist on another and yes

it is sad when you have to become your own doctor. But as human nature

is, we are all human and do make mistakes, not intentionally but

happens. So we have to have cross checks because it is our body, not

theirs.

God Bless and thanks for reply Lil

marty