[MOL] Kathy C-marriage [03116] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy C-marriage

Dear Kathy,

As you know any marriage is a 100% commitment by two people. During

those 30 years, like any marriage, there are ups and downs. I truly feel

and believe that God tweaked us when Barb was diagnosed that we needed

to renew our commitment and vows and love and comraderie and

companionship. During these 5 years since Barbs diagnosis, that

experience has occurred as each day we awake we seem to love each other

somewhat more than the day  before. So, 30 years has gone by fast, very

fast, but I wouldn't trade them with any other, for any amount of money

and that is the truth. I am one lucky guy. Thanks for your thoughts. I

pray that every two people, in a marriage, is as committed and happy as

Barb and I.

God Bless

marty