[MOL] IP-6 Info [03115] Medicine On Line

[MOL] IP-6 Info

Dear Jeanne,

In an article that was written in "Healty Living" the article is written

by Dr. Shamsuddin the inventor, if you will, of Isonitol and IP-6. He

suggests that 2 grams be taking for those who are healthy, as a

preventative, and 4-6 grams for those who are diagnosed. Of course he

also goes on to say that this should be discussed with Onc first.

Although he does not allude to any side effects. Barb has started taking

5 grams a day and to be taken prior to any meal. That is his suggestion.

Take care and thanks for info.

God Bless

marty