Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary/from PJ [03111] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary/from PJ

Dear PJ,

Thanks for the sweet post and for praying for my sweetheart Angelo.
We live in a little town called St. Jacob. Illinois.  It's about
30 miles from St. Louis. Missouri. We are real close to the
Mississippi River.

Love ya,
Mary