[MOL] Nanc [03109] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc

Hi Nanc

How did you make out with the magazine number I gave you.  I'm having trouble
getting to sites tonite.  I think AOL is going MIA (missing in action).
I am going to place an order tonite for a switch box.
I need this because I never use my laser printer because my other switch box
doesn't work.
I remember Christine you sent me info on hooking them up and I will use it
when I get the new one.
I was going to try with the buying one from the on-line auctions but I'm a
little skiddish about dealing with used equipment.
I'll just write this off with the new business....whenever I start with
that!!!!.

Nanc-How is your eye healing?

Thanks for all the info on email addresses you are so kind to help me update
the records.  Now I have everyone in their right addresses.

Okay let me sign off and say bye.

Hope to IM you tomorrow.

By the way I wanted to know what program you used to print the moler pictures.
I use Microsoft Photo Editor and it worked good.  I'm thinking of using that
for my business cards and place a picture of one of my baskets.

I haven't decided on the name of the business yet.

  I really like

			Baskets Filled with Love by PJ.
			Bottomless Gift Baskets by PJ
			Give a Basket filled with
			Show your Love in a Basket Filled by PJ

It's really funny because PJ is my screen name and I keep thinking of that
when naming my business.

(MOLERS LET ME KNOW)

Love
PJ