Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ! [03107] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! PJ!

Thanks Lillian
I really was never fond of beets.  But I have a recipe for them.  Beets and
chopped onions served cold.  My mom used to make it all the time.  But I can't
remember how they affected me....umm!!!!
Do you have a recipe that I can use with beets?  I'll definitely make some
beets tomorrow.
Also what vitamins does it have?
Love
PJ