Re: [MOL] sick mail server...must be AOL! [03104] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] sick mail server...must be AOL!

Carla, can't believe you're having all those problems and you're not on AOL!
My buddy list for IMs tonight shows a friend online at my office account, but
won't display him on my personal account.  More and more problems all the time
with this server!  Things that have always worked STOP with no rhyme or
reason!!!!