[MOL] sick mail server... mine! [03102] Medicine On Line

[MOL] sick mail server... mine!

Well, I just got home from a meeting and am trying to retrieve my messages and guess what?? I have a sick mail server.. It is giving me 25 of 50 of them and it gets stuck on #26.. I disconnect.. try again and get the first 25 and it gets stuck on #26...

So I hope that you all know I am sending you lots of hugs and I have no idea what happened after 8:30.. hopefully that will be rectified soon...  But, I must go to bed... this night owl has to get up at 5:30 a.m.   .... egads.. is that  even godly??  I don't usually go to bed until 3-3:30...

I am doing a Kay Arthur seminar tomorrow and intensive precepts bible study.. I still can't believe I am getting up that early....  Oh well, I sure hope that you all are having a very good evening and a good day tomorrow.. I won't be checking for messages at 6 a.m... I won't be able to see...  :-)  Love and hugs,Carla