Re: [MOL] Kathy - glassware [03095] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy - glassware

Kathy,
Snowbabies are little frosted pewter figurines that look like babie cherubs.
They faces are painted with such detail and they are so precious.  Each babie
or set of babies has its own theme.  The very first one I got was when I was
diagnosed with cancer and it is one babie giving the other babie a present.
The title on it is "This is to cheer you up".  My ex-husband gave this to me
and that year I got several others.  They are put out by Dept 56 and many get
retired.  The minatures are going to be stopped being made.  I so desperatly
want to finish my collection.  I love them so much.
Sandi