Re: [MOL] Candy [03087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Candy

Thanks Marty, I have tried yogourt covered raisons, very tasty. I wouldn't
even know where to get tofu covered raisons. I did see range free eggs in
the grocery store today. We get our eggs from Alec's boss who raises his
own chickens.
Christine

At 07:42 AM 28/01/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Christine,
>
>Just a suggestion. You may wish to find yogurt covered raisins of
>chocolate tofu covered raisins. They taste similar to natural chocolate
>and yet more nutritious than natural. Just a suggestion/
>
>God Bless
>marty auslander
>
>Christine White wrote:
>>
>> I chose chocolate covered raisons too just because I don't like any of the
>> other chocolate bars. I like coffee crisp, kit kat, Mr. Big, just about
>> everything but the ones on the list. LOL.
>> Christine
>>
>> Pam!!!  I LOVE CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISENS!!!!  LOL!!!  I also like Baby
>> Ruths -- so there!!!  Love, Kathy

And