Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi [03086] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg../from Sandi

Shona,

So sorry to hear that Greg is back in the hospital.  He was doing so good but
this is just another small set back.  He is strong willed and will be out in
no time.  Give him my love and I will add him in my special prayers.

They will not let my uncle come home yet.  He is wasting away very fast.  His
cancer has shut his stomach off and he is not eating nothing.  I am really
scared for him.  I am leaving in about 7 hours to catch a plane to see Cricket
in North Georgia.  I will be back Tuesday morning.  Then I will go to see my
uncle in South GA next week-end.  I will be making these trips regular it
looks like.

Hang in there girl and keep your faith.

Sandi