[MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!! [03081] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lillian RED BEATS!!!!

Lillian

What's the red beats for????  Sorry this must be my naiveness ha ha hahah

You are going to make this man bust a gutt with your funny stuff tonite.

I think you get the Thursday award for making us giggle with a wiggle or how
about
noodle with a wet noodle, oh never mind I'll leave the funny stuff to you

Thanks for the laughs. Sorry Jerry but she is a riot tonite!!!!!!!
I got it have Kathy good you some lentil soup that will help I'm sure
!!!!!!!!! Watch out doggies you may lose your hearing from that one!!!!!!!!
Stop me stop me help Lillian I hear you now!!!!!!!
Love ya
PJ
143