Re: [MOL] Jerry/Beets [03079] Medicine On Line


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [MOL] Jerry/Beets



Have Jerry eat plenty of red beets!!!!  I hear you Jerry, stop hollering at
me~
-----Original Message-----
From: jerry corrigan <justbear@email.msn.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Jerry/FANTASTIC!!!!


>Hi, Carla:  Like I told Jeanne, it isn't exactly diverticulitis, but an
>abcess of the large intestine.  It's going to be okay, but he will still
>have to take his metamucil, or however you spell that, and increase his
>roughage, lower his fat intake, etc., all of which will be very good for
him
>anyway.  I am thankful, too.  Now we can get on with it!!  Love, Kathy
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Carla <blessu@worldnet.att.net>
>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
>Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 3:05 PM
>Subject: Re: [MOL] Jerry/FANTASTIC!!!!
>
>
>>Kathy.. I am so very happy for you two!!  Now you will have to get him to
>>follow the right diet for Diverticulitis, that and a good poop each day
>will
>>get him on his way!!  LOL!!  I truly am thankful for this wonderful
news...
>>Love and hugs, Carla
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: jerry corrigan <justbear@email.msn.com>
>>To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
>>Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 2:35 PM
>>Subject: [MOL] Jerry
>>
>>
>>>Hello, Everybody!!!!  Jerry just called.  It's DIVERTICULITIS!!!  They
>>>drained it (yuk) and he feels much better, although his little fanny is
>bit
>>>sore!  Hooray, hooray!  Not that his fanny is sore, of course.  He's
going
>>>to be okay.  Thanks for all the prayers, my friends.  Love you -- Kathy
C.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>>>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>>>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>>>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>>>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>>line:
>>>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>>>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>>>address.
>>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
>line:
>>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>>address.
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
>at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
>majordomo@lists.meds.com
>with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the
line:
>unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
>where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
>address.
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd like to be removed
from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum
at <http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html>, or send an email message to:
majordomo@lists.meds.com
with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line:
unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address
where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email
address.
------------------------------------------------------------------------