Re: [MOL] Kathy- tell me about this man your are married too? [03078] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy- tell me about this man your are married too?

I don't mean to laugh; as I know you were worried sick and he was in agony;
but a chicken bone?  Impaction is very painful to say the least and I am
truly happy that it was a chicken bone and not cancer.  Does he remember
when he swallowed the chicken bone?  I bet they had a good laugh in the
operating room, it was a wonder they even found the bone.....Sorry Jerry;
but I needed a good laugh today and you certainly provided it.  Don't get
any infections, and sweetheart, you take the King of the butt joke award!
Kathy has the crown; just take it from her!!!!!

When I was about to go into the coma, a couple of year's ago, everything had
stopped on me.  I went to emergency because of my blood preassure jumping
all over the chart.
The doctor sent me to the basement (right!) and this nurses aide walks in
the room to tell me she is going to give me an enema.  She had a smile on
her face, she was as neat as a pin, her uniform was startched and ironed and
she was one of the most Professional people I have ever walked into in my
live.  Keep in mind, her job is to give enema's and she is very proud of her
job.  Well, I think I dampened her spirit as she gave me 5 enema's and
nothing.  She sputtered that this has never happened to her in her entire
career.  Honestly I was so sick, that I could not laugh out loud, but was
cracking up in my mind.  The next day was when I went into the hospital with
a coma and total body failure.....So, I guess I was a pain in the butt to
her......ROFLOL !  Who else; but lillian?