[MOL] Fwd: WORDS OF WISDON... [03061] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: WORDS OF WISDON...

found another funny.
Love,
Judy

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days
you're the statue.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.

Stupidity got us into this mess-why can't it get us out?

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should
both be changed regularly and for the same reason.

People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them
that Benjamin Franklin said it first.

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.

In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----