[MOL] Fwd: Points to ponder [03058] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Points to ponder

Another funny from me.
Judy

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
> 1)        Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes.
> 2)        A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a
train stops. On my desk I have a workstation....
> 3)        I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions.
> 4)        If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up
with, "Quit while you're ahead?"
> 5)        Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
> 6)        What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
> 7)        I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands
on beer cans.
> 8)        I have found at my age, going braless pulls all the wrinkles out
of my face.
> 9)        I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot
more as they get older. Then it dawned on me-they were cramming for their
finals.
> 10)      Employment application blanks always ask who is to be
doctor."
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----