[MOL] A Cheer for Jerry Ready [03054] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Cheer for Jerry Ready

J   is for jumping with excitement (lillian waving her pom poms) LOL
E  is for EXTRA NUTS please (no nuts with diverticulitis) LOL
R  is for ready to die the grey hairs to gave me  LOL
R  is for the roots will be gone from the grey hairs you gave me LOL
Y  is for You are Loved by US LOL

SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU JERRRYYYYYY
HOPE NORMIE licks your face all over