Re: [MOL] Taxol,/Kathy C [03048] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Taxol,/Kathy C

Kathy,

Next to the surgery. the throat infection was the worst.  That's awful that
you had to be hospitalized.  But thank goodness for those drugs!!! I could not
eat or drink anything (even water) for almost 2 weeks. That is when I lost the
weight.  I guess I had enough to spare since they didn't hospitalize me!!!
LOL!   donna