[MOL] Greg..update [03044] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg..update

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your prayers, I wanted to send back individual notes but I'm not
sure if I missed any, so if I did, please forgive me :)  You people are very
special and I appreciate the support that both Greg and I get from everyone, I
wish I could give more.

Just to let you know, Greg had a bad night but is doing better today, they are
treating him with meds and he seems to be responding good to them.  He still
has alot of pain in his head and is dizzy but I think he is doing better.  I
am sure your prayers last night helped.

Well I hope everyone is doing ok, take care
Love Shona