RE: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary ! - Mary [03042] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Our Dear Dear Mary ! - Mary

Mary, Mary:  I wish there was something I could say or do.  All I can think
to do is pray for peace for you and an easy passage for Angelo, that's what
I would want.  I have been reading your posts all along and you have tried
so hard.  You have my deepest feelings of respect.  I am saying my prayers
right now.

Love June A.