Re: [MOL] Greg../Kathy [03034] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg../Kathy

Thanks for your prayers Kathy, they mean alot.  I know that Greg loves
everyone on here and having everyone care for him means so much.  I will make
sure that I tell him everyone is asking about him.  You are right though, he
is going to make a great doctor :)

Take care, love Shona