Re: [MOL] Nisi & Hubby [03019] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nisi & Hubby

Hi PJ,
   Thanks for the offer to help Patrick.  Today he seems kind of down in the
dumps.  I'm trying to arrange to take the kids to see him in February.
Probably around the 12 - 20. That will be the half way point of the treatment.
Being separated from him is one of the hardest things I've ever done.  I think
I lost your phone number somewhere between Napoleon (my 12 yr.olds book
report) and Summit Truck parts (my 15 yr. olds "stuff"). Could you send it to
me again?  Thanks,      Nisi