Re: [MOL] In need of information/Reply [03018] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In need of information/Reply

The cause of death is listed on your grandmothers death certificate; which someone should have gotton.  Call the funeral home and see if they have a copy.  If not then you can go to the State and obtain a copy for a small fee.  Good luck, your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: James Thompson <lexxus@direct.ca>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 1:09 PM
Subject: [MOL] In need of information

please help!!!! I just had a grandmother die of poorly differentiated adenocarcinoma  of the lungs. There are nine of us left behind to grieve and it is worse that we are so unsure of the cause of death nothing was explained to us. If anyone has any information please send it or let us know where info can be found.  Thanks a lot.