Re: [MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight......... [02984] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight.........

Okay sorry for always writing delicious.  ooops there I go.
Speaking of ))*()*)*)( yesterday i joined a health club.  Yes you read that
right.
Nanc I need to get this fat in shape.  I'm loosing weight really good but the
fat is hanging LOL.

just can't win huh!!!

Love
PJ