[MOL] Nisi & Hubby [02982] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nisi & Hubby

Hi Nisi

Just remindng you that I don't live far from where your hubby is receiving
treatment in Garden City.  In fact, that is where my hubby works, really close
by it.
If you hubby wants anything have him call me and I'll bring it to him right
away.
You have my number and I would love to help out.
Hope you are okay today and I'll say a huge prayer for you both.
Love
PJ
143