[MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight......... [02981] Medicine On Line

[MOL] PJ, Stop it, your gonna make me gain weight.........

PJ,
Please quit calling people delicious, everytime I read that it makes me want
to go get something to eat, and remember we are trying to lose some.  Stop it
PLEASE.  LOL
Love you Nanc